This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Our release cycles are getting longer
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: François-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:57:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Our release cycles are getting longer
- References: <email@example.com> <20070125141826.GA12217@lucon.org>
H. J. Lu wrote:
Gcc 4.2 has a serious FP performace issue:
on both ia32 and x86-64. If there will be a 4.2.0 release, I hope it
will be addressed.
As always, the best way to ensure that it is addressed if it is
important to you is to address it yourself, or pay someone to do so :-)