Re: Miscompilation of remainder expressions

Roberto Bagnara wrote:
Reading the thread "Autoconf manual's coverage of signed integer
overflow & portability" I was horrified to discover about GCC's
miscompilation of the remainder expression that causes INT_MIN % -1
to cause a SIGFPE on CPUs of the i386 family.  Are there plans to
fix this bug (which, to me, looks quite serious)?

Seems ultra-non-serious to me, hard to believe this case appears in real code, despite surprising claim by Roberto.