This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top level libgcc checked in
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: bje at au1 dot ibm dot com (Ben Elliston)
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell), drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 01:11:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Top level libgcc checked in
> > We should also be very careful not to introduce differences between
> > native and cross compilers. So, we should have no run-time tests, no
> > tests that look at /proc, headers in /usr/include, etc.
> Right--I was really only suggesting tests that can be done at
> compile-time. Perhaps there isn't a lot of room for improvement after
The only test I can think of that could be improved if it is not already
done, is the check for visibility support.