This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regress and -m64
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu, lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:43:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: regress and -m64
If you google "dyld: Symbol not found: ___dso_handle", you'll
come up with the following messages...
So it certainly sounds like your cctools is stale. Note that the
issue with the __Unwind_GetIPInfo will likely still exist but
you will only run into if you set the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET.
A generic build or one without building java won't show the issue
on gcc trunk.