This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: compile time regression
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:36:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: compile time regression
- References: <email@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik wrote on 08/22/06 07:56:
> Hey y'all. I'm just getting back from vacation and as I re-build my
> testing baselines, I've noticed a huge compilation time regression.
> This happened sometime post Aug 1, 2006. Anybody else notice?
Yes, something did happen after Aug11. The SPEC testers show a 2-3%
bootstrap time increase from Aug11 to Aug13.