This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How gcov handles untested files, prior and after GCC 3.4
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Fredrik Johansson <frejo221 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 21:27:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: How gcov handles untested files, prior and after GCC 3.4
- References: <email@example.com>
Fredrik Johansson wrote:
Why I ask is because I need to extract the number of lines even in
untested files, and I need it to work both on 3.3.6 and on various
This use case had not occurred to me.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk