This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Rather than starting up this discussion on gcc@ again, could you please go read the list archives? I feel like you've missed a couple of years of context here, including the last few times we discussed why a switch was in order.
Its not necessary, I wasn't trying to start a debate. I was simply answering Daniel's question. I'm just a lowly consumer, I will use whatever tool is required to access the sources.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |