Some Question abou libstdc++

Dear,

    Our organization is planning a big project which
is a Linux-Embedded system and will be sold as
products in the market.
    It is necessary for us to choose a C++ Stand
Library product. From internet, we found your C++
Stand Library product

-- libstdc++, and we are very interested in it, so we
have a few important questions to ask though some of
the answers to

them might be found in your website, but we are a
little afraid whether the information might be
out-of-date.
    We will really appreciate your help if you could
help us find the answers to the following questions:

1.  We would like to know wether we have to obtain
some special license or patent to be allowed to use
libstdc++

commercially because we will use libstdc++ in our
product to be sold in the market. Though we know that
libstd++ is under the GPL, we are still not quite sure
what to do with the situation of commercial use.
    By the way, Should we use the LGPL for the
libstdc++?
    If so, could you tell us the operation flow and
how much money we have to pay for it if necessary.

2.  Who or which group is the author of libstdc++? And
which develop mode of the libstdc++ ? For Example: 1
manager,2

developer ...

3.  Which test method of the libstdc++? (I find the
test scripts in the src code.Is it used the test
scripts in the

development.)

4. Which Company or person provide the commercially
support? And how much does it cost?

   Maybe some of questions are not suitable, but any
informations will help us a lot.

   Thank you very much again!
   Wish a successful further cooperation!

Best regards