This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On which platforms is -fvisibility supported?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Turkanis <technews at kangaroologic dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Sep 2005 04:25:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: On which platforms is -fvisibility supported?
- References: <73727D24-2BCE-11DA-92CF-003065BDF310@apple.com>
Mike Stump <mrs@apple.com> writes:
| On Thursday, September 22, 2005, at 05:42 PM, Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
| > Looking into it further, I've found:
| >
| > From Bugzilla Bug 23628:
| > > ------- Additional Comment #9 From Mat Marcus 2005-08-29 20:44
| > [reply]
| > > Sorry, I was a bit sloppy--I didn't remove all intermediate layers
| > > from my test environment. I will explore this further. In any case,
| > > if I explicitly invoke g++ -fvisibility=hidden t.cc && ./a.out the
| > > "Oops" case is encountered.
|
| Yup, as expected. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this
| and hopefully help you understand gcc better.
Not to be rude, but that comment is marginally helpful.
-- Gaby