Re: On which platforms is -fvisibility supported?

Jonathan Turkanis <technews@kangaroologic.com> writes:

> I'm getting tired of this. You assumed I'm must have meant something
> else than what I plainly asked; once I mentioned that I was writing a
> book, you realized I really meant what I said.

That's pretty much it, yes.

Many years of experience have shown us by tedious example that most
people ask the wrong question.  Sorry you got caught, and sorry you
feel insulted.  Your question was easy to write, but was one that only
a couple of people would know how to answer off the top of their head.
If you want to get a question answered by an expert, you have to make
the effort to not seem like a random newbie.  I'm sorry it has to be
that way, but that's the reality of the net.

Ian