Re: where is the floatsidf?

Eric Fisher <joefoxreal@gmail.com> writes:

> Acctually, I have included fp-bit.c in libgcc.mk. But the order is not
> right, I think. Because _si_to_df.o is after the _floatdidf.o. Also, how
> to change _si_to_df.o to _floatsidf.o? In md file?

The order of the objects in the libgcc.a archive does not matter.  All
that matters is that all the symbols are defined in the archive, and
that you link against it (which should happen automatically).

The name of the object within the archive does not matter.  All that
matters is the symbols defined within the archive.  You can see the
symbols by using the nm program.

Ian