This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.0 branch frozen
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:25:21 -0700
- Subject: GCC 4.0 branch frozen
I am now going to start spinning 4.0.2 RC1.
(I was planning to do that last weekend, but it didn't happen.)
Therefore, as of now, the GCC 4.0 branch is frozen. If you've had a
patch approved for 4.0.2 that's not yet been checked in, and you want to
check it in, please send me the patch URL; I'll give it a quick
once-over, and then, very likely, ask you to go ahead and check it in.
All as-of-yet unapproved patches require my explicit proposal between
now and the actual 4.0.2 release.
I will update the web page shortly to reflect current status.
--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC
mark@codesourcery.com
(916) 791-8304