Re: What systems (if any) have fprintf_unlocked?

Nix said:
> On 14 Aug 2005, Zack Weinberg yowled:
>> Kaveh R. Ghazi said:
>>> Hmm I'm curious, what systems (if any) have fprintf_unlocked?
>>
>> At the time I thought glibc had it, but I don't see it on my (2.3.5)
>> system now.
>
> It doesn't appear in the changelogs either.
>
> Is it possible you got confused with fputs_unlocked() or something?

I'm not going to be able to remember exactly.  It might be worth looking
at various proprietary Unixes to see if they've got fprintf_unlocked, but
given the date I don't think I was looking at one of them.  My best guess
is that I simply assumed glibc had it, since it seemed to have _unlocked
variants of all the other stdio functions.

zw