Re: What systems (if any) have fprintf_unlocked?

 > I'm not going to be able to remember exactly.  It might be worth
 > looking at various proprietary Unixes to see if they've got
 > fprintf_unlocked, but given the date I don't think I was looking at
 > one of them.  My best guess is that I simply assumed glibc had it,
 > since it seemed to have _unlocked variants of all the other stdio
 > functions.
 > zw

Hmm, I found another interesting reference to fprintf_unlocked here:

In it Dave points out that hpux is missing fputc_unlocked and
therefore neither fputs_unlocked or fprintf_unlocked should transform
into fputc_unlocked.

Dave, does hpux have fprintf_unlocked or was mentioning it a mistake?

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu