Re: Ada front-end depends on signed overflow

> Everyone's who writes C/C++ should know that overflow of signed is undefined.
>
> Now in Java it is defined, which is the reason why -fwrapv exists in the
> place since GCC has a "Java" compiler.

Right. I also believe that it is conceptually wrong to enable this for
Ada, so until this issue is analyzed by an Ada knowlegeable person (Richard
Kenner is looking at this issue), no such change should be made for Ada,
since this would likely be an incorrect "fix", masking the real underlying
issue.

Arno