This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unreducable cp_tree_equal ICE in gcc-4.0.0-20050410
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: nick at ilm dot com (Nick Rasmussen)
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:14:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: unreducable cp_tree_equal ICE in gcc-4.0.0-20050410
- References: <20050414012520.GE23361@ewok.lucasdigital.com>
On Apr 13, 2005, at 9:25 PM, Nick Rasmussen wrote:
I'm running into an ICE in the prerelease, that is proving to be
very difficult in reducing to a small testcase. If I preprocess
the source (via -E or -save-temps) the code successfully compiles.
If I minimally change the source file in some ways(like adding a
static integer in the global scope) the code compiles. I've been
able to delete some lines from the source file that's triggering
the bug, including some from within the function that is
triggering the ICE, but I'm down to a point where I can't easily
reduce it further, or even get it into a single source file.
Does this bug look familiar? 20629 is ICEing in the same spot, but
it looks like theirs was reproducible after preprocessing. Is there
any more information that I provide that would be helpful? I've
attached the command line, specs and a stacktrace from cc1plus.
I think this was fixed on the mainline by:
2005-03-18 Dale Johannese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cp/tree.c (cp_tree_equal): Handle SSA_NAME.