This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unreducable cp_tree_equal ICE in gcc-4.0.0-20050410
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Nick Rasmussen <nick at ilm dot com>, Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:02:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: unreducable cp_tree_equal ICE in gcc-4.0.0-20050410
- References: <20050414012520.GE23361@ewok.lucasdigital.com> <email@example.com>
On Apr 14, 2005, at 7:14 AM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
Does this bug look familiar? 20629 is ICEing in the same spot, but
it looks like theirs was reproducible after preprocessing. Is there
any more information that I provide that would be helpful? I've
attached the command line, specs and a stacktrace from cc1plus.
I think this was fixed on the mainline by:
2005-03-18 Dale Johannese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cp/tree.c (cp_tree_equal): Handle SSA_NAME.
Yep, and I didn't put it in the release branch. Bad Dale. OK to do
If this is the same problem, changing the VN hashtable size to 1
should make it show up reproducibly.