This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc for syntax check only (C): need to read source from stdin
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Zack Weinberg'" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:45:21 +0100
- Subject: RE: gcc for syntax check only (C): need to read source from stdin
>From: Zack Weinberg
>Sent: 12 April 2005 18:31
> Yes, I think this is the right thing. Please test against mainline
> and apply it there if successful. I don't think it is important
> enough to put into 4.0.0, but you should put it on the 4.0 branch
> after the release, and maybe the 3.4 branch as well.
No write perms mate! However I'll check out HEAD and do a
before-and-after testsuite run overnight, and get back to you in the morning
with the results (UK time). Will "--enable-languages=c,c++" be enough, or
do you want me to test against all default languages?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....