This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc for syntax check only (C): need to read source from stdin
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:02:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc for syntax check only (C): need to read source from stdin
- References: <SERRANOl519GXfWM7NG0000010b@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
"Dave Korn" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> No write perms mate! However I'll check out HEAD and do a
> before-and-after testsuite run overnight, and get back to you in the morning
> with the results (UK time). Will "--enable-languages=c,c++" be enough, or
> do you want me to test against all default languages?
For this, c/c++ should be fine.