Re: __builtin_cpow((0,0),(0,0))

Marcin Dalecki wrote:

Are we a bit too obedient today? Look I was talking about the paper presented
above not about the author there of.

But a paper like this must be read in context, and if you don't know who the author is, you

a) don't have the context to read the paper

b) you show yourself to be remarkably ignorant about the field