Apologies to Mark

Apologies for committing.  I committed before I heard from you saying
"No, don't", but apparently well after you had sent the message.  My mail
receiving must have been a bit off.  :-/

Indeed, as I see from another message, you considered putting "part 1" as
an early project and "part 2" as a stage 2 project, which was just fine
by me.  I am sorry I did not emphasize the standalone benefits of part 1
clearly enough in the project submission.  They are sort of nebulous, but
I think they're actually larger than the part 2 benefits: making gnattools
a "host" directory, which it *should* be, gets us "correctness
dividends" from not lying to the build system.

By way of mitigation, the entire patch for the part 1 merge was submitted
with information about testing and notification that I planned to commit
it early in stage 1, in this message:
which came *after* my project submission and *before* the project
scheduling list.

--
This space intentionally left blank.