This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: a treelang question about printf.


"Der-Johng Sun" <derjohng@hyweb.com.tw> writes:

> Hi,
>  
> I try to implement a litter front end with the gcc. But I am confused, about
> the printf().
> How to implement the code?
>  
> test()
> {
>     write("Hello World!!\n");   -- I want to call printf.
> }
>  
> I had found the informations such as BUILT_IN_PRINTF, expand_builtin_fprintf
> etc...
> But I still don't known how to implement it.

 Why not just build a CALL_EXPR to printf instead of a CALL_EXPR to write ?
  
> I'm novice. I'm sorry if it is a stupid question.
>  
> Best regards,
>         Der-Johng Sun
> -----
> derjohng2@yahoo.com
> 


-- 
Thanks,
Jim

http://www.student.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~ja2morri/
http://phython.blogspot.com
http://open.nit.ca/wiki/?page=jim


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]