Will someone answear me?

Excuse me, everybody. I'm not trying to persuade anyone, but will someone from moderators or GCC maintainers answear me? I'm trying to redesign GCC logotype, and I don't think it is a good idea to continue, because few people respond and none of "officials" did ("New GCC logotype version 1.6" topic.). It would be very nice of You to clarify, that You don't like it at all or probably have other things to do. That could stop me spending my time "flooding" the mail-list, and drawing. d:-)
Thank You.