Re: Trying to include Ada in powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu build

Andreas Jaeger wrote:

"Toon Moene" <moene@knmi.nl> writes:

Yesterday, I tried to include Ada in the 4.0.0 build I perform daily on my powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu (PowerBook G4 running Debian testing) machine.

It failed when the stage1 compiler tried to compile the Ada front end.

That might have been the dwarf2out bug that was fixed by Daniel.
Could you try again with current CVS?  It's supposed to be fixed now.

Got past the problem spot of yesterday. More results tomorrow ...

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phone: +31 346 214290
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/