Re: Ada bootstrap failure due to loop optimization and builtin_stack_alloc

    OK, so there is a work around, but it's still a bug from the point
    of view of the user.

Sure, but I was addressing the contention that it's "impossible to debug",
which false.

Actually, for Ada, we can hide it since we don't use REFERENCE_TYPE for
anything else, so GDB can know that if the language is Ada, to remove
that level of indirection.  And I think we have had that code in there.
You can also do it for C, but not C++, since references are used there.