This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada bootstrap failure due to loop optimization and builtin_stack_alloc
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:56:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ada bootstrap failure due to loop optimization and builtin_stack_alloc
- References: <10407301249.AA16986@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
Ada does this in cases where there's no choice (e.g., a global of
variable size) and you can indeed debug it, but see the indirection.
OK, so there is a work around, but it's still a bug from the point
of view of the user.