Re: Ada bootstrap failure due to loop optimization and builtin_stack_alloc

    We jump through a hoop with __builtin_stack_alloc, and then we jump
    through a hoop with DECL_DEFER_OUTPUT in allocating the variable at
    rtl time.  Why in the world aren't we just representing this as
    __builtin_alloca and normal indirection?

I was wondering the same thing from early on but figured there was a good
reason.  :-)

But I suspect the issue is debugging: if you can avoid changing the
type of the variable, it's better: otherwise you either show the variable
in the debugger as being one level more indirect than it is or else
have to have some way of telling the debugger to remove the indirection.

I certainly agree that the current implementation is too weird.