Re: Dwarf debugging SIGSEGV

    > The test case is the gnat1 built from the current tree, but that isn't
    > necessarily all that useful ...

    Sorry, that's not a test case.  A binary, command line, necessary input
    files, transcript, and preferably backtrace of the crashing GDB binary
    - that's a testcase.  I'm not going to jump through hoops trying to
    find an x86-64 system and build CVS gnat1 on it.

That was exactly why I said it wasn't that useful!  And I have no idea how
to start in trying to find a smaller case.

    Stabs is a bad choice on a 64-bit platform, as I'm sure you know.
    Does x86-64 GNU/Linux even keep code in the 32-bit region that stabs
    can describe?

Indeed I didn't think it would work at all.  But in fact it worked just
fine and I was able to find the problem.