This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

GCC 3.4.1 error in input.h


Hi,
I have the code for a target that compiles fine on gcc3.2.1 but with
3.4.1 it gives me the following error:

In file included from ../../gcc-3.4.1/gcc/rtl.h:28,
                 from ../../gcc-3.4.1/gcc/config/my_target/my_target.c:24:
../../gcc-3.4.1/gcc/input.h:27: parse error before `('
../../gcc-3.4.1/gcc/input.h:34: parse error before `}'
../../gcc-3.4.1/gcc/input.h:34: warning: ISO C does not allow extra
`;' outside of a function
../../gcc-3.4.1/gcc/input.h:40: field `location' has incomplete type
../../gcc-3.4.1/gcc/input.h:41: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make[1]: *** [my_target.o] Error 1
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2

I read the documentation of GTY and am unable to figure out the
problem. I looked into the Changelogs and could not find any
difference that has to be done in any target files.

Is there any specific thing that I need to do in case I need to get
this thing work?

Thanks for the help

~M


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]