[RFC] Forcing alias grouping and .GLOBAL_VAR creation for c-torture

In the past few days, I've run into some aliasing problems that were
caused by programs that had such convoluted aliases that were forcing
the alias grouping and .GLOBAL_VAR creation heuristics to trigger.

We don't really test for those cases in the testsuite, so I was thinking
that it would be a good idea to either add a new TORTURE_OPTIONS that
forces the creation of .GLOBAL_VAR and alias grouping.  Alternately,
modifying one of the 7 options would work too.

There are more than a few tests in c-torture that fail with --param
global-var-threshold=0.  This would hopefully avoid the need to add
monstruous tests to the testsuite.

Thoughts?

Thanks.  Diego.