This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression for trunk on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:04:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regression for trunk on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <10407271856.AA24134@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 14:56, Richard Kenner wrote:
> It looks like something that SRA is doing differently.
Nope. If SRA is doing something different, it's likely due to changes
upstream from it.
cvs up -D20040722 tree.def tree-ssa-operands.c gimplify.c tree-gimple.c
ought to give you a working compiler.