This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression for trunk on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:00:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regression for trunk on i686-pc-linux-gnu
- References: <10407271733.AA23753@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 01:33:53PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> > 1 new FAIL's (12 total) have appeared for i686-pc-linux-gnu:
> > gcc.sum gcc.dg/tree-ssa/sra-1.c
> > These tests passed the last time they were ran.
> It's this one:
> > +2004-07-23 Richard Kenner <email@example.com>
> > +
> > + * tree.def (VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR): Change to class 'r'.
> > + * tree-ssa-operands.c (get_expr_operands, case VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR): New.
> Are you sure?
Yes. Trunk before that patch passes. Trunk after that patch fails.
Current trunk with the patch reverted passes.