This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make attribute functions pure
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: jakub at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 04 09:40:31 EDT
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make attribute functions pure
recog_memoized is pure and you do:
code = INSN_CODE (insn);
Ooops, that's right: there is code that looks at INSN_CODE directly and that
would be a potential issue.
However, there aren't that many of them and it perhaps might be better
to disallow those accesses if it'll mean we can make these and the
attribute functions pure.