Re: ELF and SYSROF

Cyril Zorin wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this? Has anyone heard of the SYSROF
format? Does anyone know perhaps where I can get the specs on the
SYSROF format, etc.?

We never had complete support for SYSROFF. What we did have was support in binutils for converting from COFF files to SYSROFF files. These will be built if you configure for sh-hms (or h8300-hms). See the srconv and sysroff programs in binutils. I have no idea if they still work. I would not be surprised if no one has used this stuff in 8 years or so, which looks like the last time any development work was done on the SYSROFF support.

If you want docs, you can try looking at the binutils sources. If you want better docs, then you probably have to ask Renesas, or Super-H, or Hitachi, or your OS vendor, etc, until you find someone who knows what SYSROFF is.