This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new edge-vector-branch
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: bje at ozlabs dot au dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:17:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: new edge-vector-branch
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
I have created a short-lived branch from mainline for the purposes of
completing my conversion of edge lists to edge vectors. It uses the
Zdenek, I'm sorry I got so annoyed at your patch. I'd been encouraging
Ben to make his work more visible.
I guess this is showing up a process issue with the ssa switchover.
Currently there is so much low hanging fruit, that the probablility of
collisions and duplicated effort is high. Perhaps if anyone is going
after something obvious, they could post to the list first?
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk