This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new edge-vector-branch
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:21:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: new edge-vector-branch
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I have created a short-lived branch from mainline for the purposes of
> completing my conversion of edge lists to edge vectors. It uses the
> new vec.h API and I've used the opportunity to do a number of
> clean-ups where possible.
Would you mind adding this to cvs.html (in the wwwdocs module in our
CVS, which corresponds to http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html)?
PS: The address email@example.com, as in your original message, did
not work for me...