This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with new loop code
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:31:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with new loop code
- References: <10407142016.AA27759@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> I just updated my tree and when I try to compile i-cobol.adb in the Ada
> RTS, I get a SIGSEGV in cfgloop.c:flow_loop_nested_p because OUTER is
> zero. The call is from set_level in tree-ssa-loop-im.c. The STMT
> in question is not in any loop.
could you please send me the testcase (+ how to reproduce the problem)?
Or is there a PR for it?