This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cleaning gch files
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:51:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: cleaning gch files
- References: <9BEF55B6-D455-11D8-A2A3-000393941EE6@apple.com>
Mike Stump wrote:
mrs $ find . -name \*.gch
If you look closer, you will see that it is a directory. There should
be no danger to leaving an empty directory around after a make clean.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com