This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: kripashankar <kripa82 at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-help at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: about df_analyse()
How can i get the def-use and use-def chains using
df_analyse() function . I tried this but didnt worked.
struct df *df;
df = df_init ();
df_analyse (df, 0, DF_ALL);
df_dump (df, DF_ALL, stderr);
I need to determine the definition and use of each
register (live range of each register) used in a
I appreciate any kind of help or suggestions.
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!