This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICE due to tree-sra.c vs tree-dfa.c mismatch
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de (Ulrich Weigand)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:18:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: ICE due to tree-sra.c vs tree-dfa.c mismatch
> I'm seeing an ICE in gcc.c-torture/execute/980223.c on s390(x) when building
> with -O3. The compiler crashes like so:
Yes and this is PR 16422, already.