This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICE due to tree-sra.c vs tree-dfa.c mismatch
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:49:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: ICE due to tree-sra.c vs tree-dfa.c mismatch
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200407100008.CAA29121@faui1m.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 20:08, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> I'm not sure who's at fault here. Should note_addressable be able to
> handle variables without var_ann?
> Should this never have been scalarized? Or should find_referenced_vars have generated annotations
> for such variables as well?
Yes. It's as if f_r_v is missing some nodes.