This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: TREE_READONLY, DECL_INITIAL, and gimplification
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:27:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: TREE_READONLY, DECL_INITIAL, and gimplification
- References: <10407051714.AA18985@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 01:14:56PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Are we heading in the same direction with it as we are with RTX_UNCHANGING_P
> in that we allow *exactly one* assignment?
No, because we're not *using* TREE_READONLY for anything in the optimizers.