This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSA_NAME remaining at RTL generation
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 04 14:00:14 EDT
- Subject: Re: SSA_NAME remaining at RTL generation
The addr_expr should be separate from the cast.
gimplify.c thinks that if the ADDR_EXPR is invariant, it can be the
operand of a cast.
The problem was that no_obj was a VAR_DECL from an uplevel function
and the address of that is not invariant. I fixed
recompute_tree_invariant_for_addr_expr and that fixed this problem.