Re: README.SCO

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 01:11:43AM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Jan van Dijk wrote:
> > Perhaps the text should be amended somewhat?
>
> I agree, and I have just informed RMS and the steering committee.
>
> Thanks for reminding us of this!

I have a feeling that life has gotten more complicated because SCO has
dumped a massive subpeona in the FSF's lap, apparently demanding every
bit of correspondence they've generated in the last decade or more.
Prof. Moglen probably doesn't have a lot of spare time.

Until things change, GCC still has SCO support.