README.SCO

	Hello,

Some time ago me and a colleague were discussing the FSF's stance on the
SCO-issues. As a result I decided to re-read the file README.SCO in gcc-head
and the various release branches (and 3.4.1-release).

It looks somewhat sloppy that already a number of releases that text ends
with:

"We will have a further announcement concerning continuing support of SCO Unix
by GCC before our next release."

Perhaps the text should be amended somewhat?

	Regards, Jan.