Re: ep9312 Maverick Crunch support

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 07:00:50PM +0300, Petko Manolov wrote:

<snip>

> Nucleus Systems still haven't received that copyright assignment though.
> I've written three times to FSF (in March, April and May), three times
> they claimed they've sent it, but the fact is i still don't have the
> papers in my mail box.  I am not sure what is going on there, but it looks
> like i'll have to pay for UPS or DHL service if i really want to get that
> assignment.

I don't know how the copyright assignment process works, or who is
involved. Perhaps a silly question, but if the papers don't arrive,
could it be the FSF have the wrong address for you?

> Sorry about this bitter email, but we've spent months hard working and
> people still can't use the benefits.  Instead of help from the GNU
> community we've been stumbling upon something very much like government
> bureaucracy.

I still would like to make use of your work, if there is anything I can
do to help, just say so.

Wouter van Heyst