This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.4.1 RC1 available
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:36:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.4.1 RC1 available
- References: <40DDCBF4.email@example.com> <20040628155026.A17142@synopsys.com>
Joe Buck wrote:
#1: ia64-unknown-linux-gnu: Red Hat AW 2.1 with FSF binutils 2.14
There seem to be more failures than I'd like; I haven't investigated
whether there are regressions.
The ia64-linux target always has more testsuite failures than it should.
There aren't enough people helping to maintain it. Your results
look pretty reasonable for the ia64-linux target. Unfortunately my
IA-64 machine is temporarily in a box, so I can't check my results, but
there are others on the gcc-testresults list that look similar to yours.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com