This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc mainline does not build on apple-ppc-darwin
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: fjahanian at apple dot com (Fariborz Jahanian)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fche at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:19:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc mainline does not build on apple-ppc-darwin
> Latest checkout of the mainline does not build on apple-ppc-darwin
> Has any one else seen this?
Yes and it is caused by:
Hmm there was no patch there.
The problem is that not everyone has libiberty installed.
Frank Ch. Eigler can you fix this?