This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failure on ia64
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:08:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure on ia64
- References: <40C8C497.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther wrote:
Since two days, bootstrap fails for me on ia64 with
This is now bug 15937, which I am unable to reproduce even though I have
the same apparent debian-unstable setup on my machine.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com