RE: HELP: finding the patch for a regression test case

 Hi,
   I am trying to find patches for the test cases that were failes on
   gcc3.2.3.
   but, i am unable to fing the PR number for most of the failed testcaes
   in the Changelog file.is there any other way to find the patch that is
   related to the given testcase.thanx for any replies....
regards,
nath.

  i am testing the regression test suite of gcc 3.3.3 on gcc